BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 19, 2013

***LEVEL 17 YAY***

WOO ;D
Ty everyone for all the help and just omg yay I've been on level 16 for soooo long (the man on TV was literally saying who's number 16 who's number 16 as I was typing that wtf) and just like yay
But it kinda pooed me off when they literally like got 3 items from their lost and found and were like 'Congratulations! You are now Level 17, Choose a reward!'
Msp staff 1 Bob: 'Oh um.. RICHARD WE FORGOT THE REWARDS D;'
Msp staff 2 Richard: 'WELL WHAT AM I MEANT TO DO BOB D;'
Msp staff 1 Bob: IDEK GO TO THE LOST AND FOUND
Msp staff 2 Richard: OKAY
Richard: "Hmm lets see here
Hmmm
Oh look a submarine from when me and phil went searching for King Neptune on Spongebob in the sea lets take this
Um some flags idk where they're from #hahalol
Oh a kite woo"
And then they were like haha these are great level 17 all that hard work for a kite, submarine and a mother f*cking kite yaay :D
So worth the 1000 diamONDS SAM SPEND ON THE GOD DAMN FAME WHEEL SD,FMSDK;FBAS;FK S    D; D; D; (Yes I actually spent that much on the fame wheel ("how sad sam"))
Anyway as you can tell I'm kinda pished I worked my butt off and spent over 1000 diamonds on like some pooey little gifts that I wont actually use D;
But yeah all that aside I'm actually really happy to be level 17 :) "After all that kerfuffle, Sam?" yes guys yes xD

Yesh yesh.
Yeshhhhh
Wooo
Level 17
ONLY 8 DAMN LEVELS TO GOOO D;;
I wish they never added level 25 ;_;
I would have been so close ;_;
Me right now for many reasons:
*Crying in the corn*

















IT TOOK ME LIKE 15 MINUTES TO STOP LAUGHING AT THAT PICTURE AND ACTUALLY POST THIS POST I WAS LAUGHING SO HARD OMFGSDFLGIDFSG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rainbow Lucky Charms