BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 13, 2013

MSP Girls - Too skinny?

Hey everyone!

So today I noticed that the MSP girls are actually really skinny. And I don't mean skinny, like seriously skinny. Look:
If this was real, (which of course it isn't), this would be classed as extremely skinny or even to some people anorexic. To be honest I think MSP should make them less skinny, or maybe enable girls to choose the weight of their girl, like Stardoll. And by this I'm not saying "Hehe dewdz letz coppee stardull lel xoxoo" That's literally the opposite of what I'm saying. I'm trying to point out that the girls are too skinny. Another thing I noticed is that the girls don't have thigh gaps, which is weird as they're so skinny. And no, I'm not promoting thigh gaps, I'm just saying, if a girl is that skinny she'd normally have a thigh gap.
I just don't think it's safe to have users this skinny, because in my view it might influence young girls that they need to be skinny to be pretty like a 'moviestar'. As you probably know anorexia is becoming bigger in young girls and this doesn't help.
So yeah, do any of you even agree with me? I put a poll up about it, please vote :)

- Sam out :3

1 comment:

Rainbow Lucky Charms