BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 08, 2013

15000 WEBSITE VIEWS?

An extremely happy hi ho from me :D

You wanna know why?

I recently got 15000 WEBSITE VIEWS!
GUYS THAT IS INSANE! :D
I know it's just a blog but I really do appreciate that people take the time to look at and read my crappy blog.  And getting over 15000 views on my little blog is just insane. I can't even think of a word to describe it I'm literally bewildered. What word am I meant to use to describe something so amazing? Prodigious? Stunning? Unbelievable? I don't even know.  I love you all so much and I couldn't be happier, you guys make me smile everyday, my friends, my fans my haters, I love you all, you make me what I am and I'll never forget that :3 I know it sounds cheesy and every person who has fans says stuff like this, but I am honestly the happiest girl in the world right now. I'm extremely grateful for everything that's happened to me since I've joined MSP, the blog views, my fans, my views on my movies and stuff and it honestly makes me feel so happy. A lot of you might think that I don't care if you comment on my blog/movies/artbooks/ looks ect but I honestly do take the time to read them all and I even reply most of the time. You know what also makes me happy? Recieving messages from people like Cantergirl1919 who sends me messages like this:
"Just read your ask sam blog post.. you're so cool!"
And it's messages like that that just makes my day and makes me smile.
I appreciate all kinds of my fans, the crazy ones, the nice ones, the 'lets make an account and never use it again to show our love' fans. :)
What also makes me happy is all the love and support I get on my blog, my artbooks, movies ect. I also love it when you guys give me constructive criticism :)
Anyway sorry for the soppy paragraph, I just needed to express how happy I am right now.
I just :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)  :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Thank you all so much :) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rainbow Lucky Charms