BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, August 31, 2012

What Lowlife Idiots -.-

Okay, Taking A Look At Forums, Then I Saw This:




So OBVIOUSLY I Looked, Because Queencoolest Is My Friend, And I Defend My Friends. But My WHOLE Opinion Changed On Her When I Saw This:
































They Call Themselves Epic People? I Think They Forgot The Chat Name Was Supposed To Be 'LowLifeHoesOnly'.

Anyway. On The Post Of The Girls Blog, I Commented After Several Mean Comments By Tawni And Oggy,  'Lol, Pshh... Those Girls Are Mean To People Cause Everyone Hates Them Anyway, So They're Mean To Everyone Else That Does The LITTLEST Thing Wrong To Hide The Fact Everyones Hates Them. Get A Life You Hoes :D'

I Stand By What I Said.

AND... I Dedicate This Song To All The Hoes On That Chat:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rainbow Lucky Charms