BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, August 24, 2012

New Arcade Games

New Games Time :3

This Time There's Only 2... Less Every Time? Probably Only 1 Next Week. Anyways The New Games Are Called 'Tom TAPer' And 'Rage Slice'. I've Tried Both, Tom TAPer Is My Favourite. It's Really Kinda Cute. I Don't Really Understand The One Called Rage Slice. The Tom TAPer One Is Really Unique Tho. You Have To Click/Hold On Each Level At Different Times. The Clicks/Holds Do Different Things On Each Level. Some Examples Are Jumping, Stopping And Running. Unique Little Game. No One Seems To Like It Though. I Really Can't Understand Why. Also, The VIP Section In Games Is Still Empty. Why Don't They Actually Make Any VIP Ones? And Another Thing. All I Ever See On Games' Comments Are Things Like 'Write This On 9 Other Games, Log Out And Get 9000sc' How GULLIBLE Are You People? If You're Really THAT Desperate For Starcoins, Earn Them Or Buy Them. It's Better Than Doing That, Where You Get No Sc At ALL And Just Get A Big Fat Ban. ANYWAY -.- Enough Of My Babbling ;)

Sammy Out ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rainbow Lucky Charms