BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 12, 2012

The insults by ________

Okay, I'm not using the girls name for a number of reasons. It will probably start a massive war. This girl called me and about 7 other girls to her house, saying she wanted to tell us something. Guess what she said? YOU FAT BITCHES FUCK OF BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES! All of us were like wtf? Then she    said to us, that this girl wasn't a bitch but we all were. I felt so sorry for the other girl, she was in the room aswell. The girl started saying 'please don't bring me into this :(' Then mostly everyone left. After we'd all left, she sent me tons of best friend requests. So this happened:

















She probably DOES have some kind of problem and I respect that. But there's no need to take it out on others.

Sammy OUT.

3 comments:

  1. That "girl" was my BFF in and out of msp. She only said those things because she was feeling depressed because her nana had just died and she didn't want it posted on this STUPID blog! I don't blame her for saying all those things! She was crying for HOURS on end and we visited her nanas grave just yesterday...
    HAVE SOME RESPECT!! Then I told her this yesterday and she threatened to block me!?! XxXSamXxX is a bully, RIP x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bitch I Never Said I Was Nice.

      Delete
    2. Lots of my family died my cozins whole family died accept my aunt and she never blamed anyone she was always nice person she always says its gods way just because someone is upset doesn't mean they can be mean to others sometimes you will find when all hope is gona you can always depend on your friends but she wound be able to do that because she won't have any! Being upset doesn't give her the right to make others upset so how about you fuck off Sam has been totally rashinal and did not say anything back and didn't show the girls face so who ever the fuck you are go fuck yourself and leave Sam alone you bich!

      Delete

Rainbow Lucky Charms