BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Ask Sammy 2

Okay, Doing Another Ask Sammy Post.
This Time, People Can Ask AAAAANYTHING.
So Here We Go...

Why do birds fly? O-O - EzzaBella
Wings + Wind = THE POWER OF FLIIIIIGHT!

Do yuuh like Turtles ? xD - monkeys!
Yees! I Love Them. My Favourite Animal Was A Giraffe, Then Turtle, Now Im Back To Giraffe. Circle Of Life, People O-O

How many Unicorns are born on An average day? - lilybird1
None, Because Mikey Way Never Smiles.

How Are You So Famous? - XxX a promise is a promise XxX
Well First Of All, Thanks, I Take It As A Compliment. But The Thing Is, Ive Been On Moviestarplanet For Over A Year And A Half, And When You Get To Around Where I Am On Levels, Everyone Starts Noticing You More. I Don't Really Understand Why People Think High Levels Are Amazing. Ishacool For Instance. Level 25 And Mostly Everyone Looks Up To Her. Sometimes, Ishas Not That Nice. But Because She's A High Level, Everyone Stands By Her. I Don't Understand. Most Of The Time Level
0-5 Have The Biggest Hearts. Why Judge Someone By The Level They Are?

Do you think the cookie monster is AWESOME! - LMFAO!!!!!
Yeees! I Love Cookies. They're Delicious. I'm Also A Big Fan Of Monsters. Thats 2 In 1 For Me! ;)

do ppl have brains cozz yesterday i said if any1 asks wat a coiler is i wnt tell yuuh then 5 people begged me 2 tell them wat a coiler is -.- ? - monkeys!
Of Course We Have Brains! Otherwise We'd Be Like UUUUUUUHHHHH Then Die. And Stupid People For Not Listening To You Properly :D

how did u do that edit? cause u were like level 25 and had so many blog views?
I Edit For A Living. Ive Done It For So Long Im Really Good At It. Sometimes It's Really Complicated. Use Paint For Editing.

Muehe. Thats It For Questions. I LOOVE QUESTIONS xD

2 comments:

  1. Im glad u likes my cheese artbook!
    How long did it take u to get on ur level?
    I joined in januart and il level 7!
    BTW ITS ME DACIE 123

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx 4 answering (:
    this is Franny x and monkeys! btw if yuuh read this the laptop we use 4 msp has been locked out of msp ): sozz about this but your 1 of the only ppl i can find plz tell the toehrs on msp we can't go on 4 now <3 thx

    ~ franny and Monk

    ReplyDelete

Rainbow Lucky Charms