BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Cleverbot Conversation xD

Here It Ish:

User: HEEEEEEEEEY :3.

Cleverbot: How are you?

User: Hyperrrrr o.e.

Cleverbot: What is hyperreality?

User: HYPER!!! XD.

Cleverbot: How come?!

User: HYPWRTQERTE.

Cleverbot: Eh?

User: Eh?

Cleverbot: Ayaw maniwla? Haha.

Cleverbot: Are you ticklish?

User: Yes.

Cleverbot: Where are you tricklish?

User: On My Neck...

Cleverbot: Where is your neck?

User: In My Bum.

Cleverbot: Where is your room?

User: In Our House. In The Middle Of Our Street.

Cleverbot: Where is your street?

User: In The Town.

Cleverbot: But there's nothign to do downtown!

User: I Can Rob Hobos.

Cleverbot: No you can't.

User: Okay Then I'll Rob.... YOU.

Cleverbot: I like their Where'd You Go.

User: Dafuq?

Cleverbot: Yes.

User: Qwerty.

Cleverbot: Okay.

User: Do You Like My Chemical Romance?

Cleverbot: No.

User: FUU.

Cleverbot: But what?

User: Do You Like My Chemical Romance?

Cleverbot: No.

User: Do You Like Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Frank Iero, And Ray Toro?

Cleverbot: Like it that way.

User: Way Down :D.

Cleverbot: Turing.

User: PUPITO!

Cleverbot: What does that mean?

User: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeee.

Cleverbot: Explain please.

User: Explain please.

Cleverbot: Well, a pineapple is a type of fruit that is oval shaped and yellow. It has tufts orf green leaves on top and is a deledacy.

User: And I love you too.

Cleverbot: I can't believe how cruel they are and it stings my lightning scar cause they never give me what I want.

User: I can't believe how cruel they are and it stings my lightning scar cause they never give me what I want.

Cleverbot: I know I don't deserve these Stupid rules made by the Dursleys Here on Privet drive.

User: I know I don't deserve these Stupid rules made by the Dursleys Here on Privet drive.

Cleverbot: I can't take all of these muggles, but despite all of my struggles, I'm still alive!

User: I can't take all of these muggles, but despite all of my struggles, I'm still alive!

Cleverbot: Sick of summer and this waiting.

User: Sick of summer and this waiting.

Cleverbot: I'm sick of summer and this waiting around.

User: FLADOODLES!

Cleverbot: Ciao bianca.

User: LIMPNOODLE!

Cleverbot: Limp biscuits?

User: Goodbye.

Cleverbot: Yes.

User: Goodbye Obi Wan.

Cleverbot: Don't leave.

User: I AM MWAHAHAHAH.

Cleverbot: Okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rainbow Lucky Charms