BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PROMISE!

Today, (22nd August 2012) Is XxX A Promise Is A Promise XxX's Birthday! I Was Going To Throw Her A Party, But She Can't Be On Today Because It's Her Birthday And I Can Fully Understand Why. But Anyway, Can Everyone Please Send A Little Birthday Message To Her? :) She's One Of My Best Friends. And Also, There's Some Things That I Always Do On Peoples Birthdays, And They Are:

• An Artbook Made For Their Special Day
• A Party
• Their Whole Wishy

And Please Don't Say It's Your Birthday Just So You Can Get Your Whole Wishy -.-
Do It On Your Birthday So It Actually Means Something.

Here's Promise's Birthday Artbook That I Made:



Happy Birthday Promise :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rainbow Lucky Charms