BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, August 24, 2012

Latest News

Hey Guys,

I Thought I'd Do One Big Bundle Of News Cause' Really Can't Be Asked To Do All Seperate Posts About Different Stuff. Anyway Lets Go.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Part 1 Of My New Series 'Brave' Has Been Published! It's Inspired By The Disney Film 'Brave' That I Watched A Few Days Ago At London. Here's My Movie Preview Video If Your Not Sure You'll Like It:


Its Not Scary Dont Worry xD It Just Froze That Way On Te Thumbnail.






___________________________________________________________________________

Also Ive Changed My Skin. Im Going For A Type Of Colourful Emo Look.

______________________________________________________________
ALSOOO... I Was Doing A Bit Of Msp People Watching... This Is What I Found.
Also I Found A Bit Of Bullying Going On...






At The End The Girl With The Grey Trousers Started Standing Up For Herself And Started Saying Stuff Like 'HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF YOU WERE ME. YOU WOULD BE ABSOLUTELY SHATTERED.' And 'Your a bully. does that make you feel good?' I Felt So Sorry For The Girl With The Grey Trousers, The Goth Wouldnt Back Down. Why Do People Do This To Other People? The Girl With The Grey Trousers Could Have Been Some 6 Year Old That Was Actually Black In Real Life. What Was That Goths Problem?
_____________________________________________________________________
Thats All For Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rainbow Lucky Charms