BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, March 23, 2012

Vee...

Vee Your My All I Miss You... Now Ive Been Replaced And I Feel Stupid.

Im Quitting, Dont Miss Me.

I MISS YOU VEE! :'(

I NEVER MOVED ON!



Vee Isnt My Best Friend Anymore.
Im Really Upset. But Now Shes Got Over It And Replaced Me... Thats... I Dont Really Know...






Okay I'm really upset.
Alot Of You Have Been Asking Why She Stopped Best Friendship With Me...







Well the thing is........................................




















I won't be able to tell you.






















































Becuase I don't know! :(






















Broken hearted.
Sam...

3 comments:

  1. Dear sam,
    Look I didnt replace u I was trying 2 get over it cause I thought u hd so I was trying 2!
    But looks like ud ont want me bk casue u hv a bff I am Bff-less(:( ) I want u bk and miss u so much sam I want...Wait no I NEED a second chance plz give me tht!
    Broken herated
    Vee x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aND UR WONDRING WHY I BROKE UP WIHT U SAM CAUSE I FELT GUILTY CAUSE A GIRL DIDNT HV A BFF THERE NOW U NO.
      (SOZ CAPS TYIPNG ON MSP IN CAPS)
      (SO pretend ttht aint in caps!)

      Delete
  2. soz bout last time in Caps Sam I MISS U 2 AND I NEED A SECOND CHANCE ( wait dont wanna sound demanting)
    SAM I WOULD LIKE A SECOND CHANCE! plZ
    Vee
    x

    ReplyDelete

Rainbow Lucky Charms