BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Superstar9991

Today My Cousin Grace Was On My Account And Changed My Face On Here; Which I Didnt Mind Until SOMEONE Thought I COPIED Them.

Read. Post. Now.

























Enlarge It, Read It Through.

Done? Okay Well Lets Talk About How THIS Is One Of The Worst Thing You Can Ever Accuse Someone Of Before You Have PROOF That They Actually Did It.

Firstly, Before You Start Accusing People, ASK Them Politely Before Going WTF WOMAN?!

She Even Sent Me Mail.

Enlarge It, Read It Through.










Lets Talk.

Okay 'Superstar' If Your So Super Go Get Some Proof That I 'COPIED' You.

My Cousin Said She Likes Your Style And That Shes Sorry But Superstar You Could Have Atleast ASKED! Or Say, 'Would It Be Okay If You Changed Your Stuff? Because It Looks The Same As Mine.'

So Like.. .Fuck You SuperStar

3 comments:

  1. WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT YOUR COUSIN COPIED ME? THAT WOULD'VE SAVED US SO MUCH TIME AND FIGHTING! WHY WOULDNT YOU TELL ME IF YOU DIDN'T WANT ME TO BE MAD AT YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. erm by the way superstar is my friend

    ReplyDelete

Rainbow Lucky Charms