BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Lemme + Skullyb

Today I Was Looking At Msp Blogs, And I Saw On Lemme's Blog, And I Know About Her And Skully, And Then I Saw A Post On Her Blog

It Said:

"Things with Skullyb Have been getting better! :)
Were not going out. But were still amazing friends! xD
I have published a movie to explained what has been happening to us...
And I've published a new movie for the garden party comp! ;)

Please watch it! :)
Oh and aswell as good news I also have some bad news...:'(
I have been reciving hate mail!"

THEN I Saw These Pictures On Her Blog:















Then I Saw Her Reply... I Felt So Sorry For Her:
















Lemme And Skully Are Good Friends As You Ready Earlier :)

We All Support U Lemme! x

Thanks For Reading My Post! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rainbow Lucky Charms