BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 28, 2011

Top 5 halloween outfits

Hey!! I thought I'd share my fave Halloween outfits! Here's my outfit. It's not bad. But it's not the best. So yeah. And by the way that is my look. I couldn't get a picture of me wearing it near my status, because of the stoooopid hat... -.- grr... anyways. I always think it's best to share what I think because people might realise that they're actually amazing. Amazing in a way that they can accomplish what others can't. Anyways! Enough with the speech. You're probably bored. xD so here's my favourite's anyway!!!!


1: LadyZoZo
This actually freaked me out because of the ripped eyes and stomach and stuff... (I know, I'm such a wimp!!) and yet again sorry I had to take a picture of her from my un-finished movie, because I was watching a movie of hers and started adding the actors... I accidentally clicked her and deleted her xO... anyways I need to stop talking about my computer.... xD it's geeky... anyway on to the 2nd outfit!! (Zoe if you're reading this I'm sorry but I got angry with my computer when I was typing xD)


My rating: 9/10










2: Ashley Walker

This outfits awesome because of it's ghostly look ^^) A killer ghost O.O and the dark eyes make it look so realistic. One comment though Ashley, the lips would have looked better in white :D . Other then that, an amazing outfit. The knife animation goes well! And I love the bat earrings... they're EPIC!!! (Like Epic Llama) lol jk jk... If you look really carefully there's dark blobs on her hair. I'm not sure what they're meant to be but in a way they complete the look. In other less complicating words... -.- AWESOME OUTFIT!!

My rating: 9/10










3:  Annie xxx

Annie's outfit shows Halloween isn't all about dark colours. It shows that you also wear bright and bold colours that make your outfit seen. I like her hat - its awesome :D. and apparently she has blue blood! If you look at her mouth, blue blood is trickling down her mouth. If you look riiiight beside her shoulder, there's a heart tattoo! I'm not sure if she forgot to take it off xD Oh and BTW Annie, love the shoes!!! You work it, girl!

My rating: 9/10












4: _MissAmerica_

This outfit is so cool. It's very original and it's got all three main halloween colours on it! I must admit, this could have been No. 1!! It's just you're basic witch, with a bit of a twist!! I love the way the shoes look like they curl around her legs. Because of the leggings she's wearing. Its not bad. Its not average... it's not good... it's better then good! What's the word.... ohh... umm.... OUTSTANDING!!!

My rating: 10/10













5: _Justin<3_

This outfit is so original. I love the way it's so basic. The main halloween colours put onto a homely outfit. If you see what I mean xD anyway. It's amazing. I like it anyway. Oh well you like what you like. Well done Justin!!!

My rating: 9/10

















If you are still buying your outfit and would still like a chance of winning, please comment for a refund. JK NO REFUNDS!! :D happy halloween!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rainbow Lucky Charms