BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 03, 2011

mah Text talk and smileys

Text talk:

u – you

r – are/our

c – see/sea

kl – cool

lol – laugh out loud

lawl – lol

ikr – I know right

ik – I know

meh – me

rlly – really

idk – I don’t know (that’s what it stands for. Not that I don’t know what it means)

qt – cutie

omg – oh my god

yh – yeah

rite – right

jk – just joking

ty – thank you

thx – thanks

np – no problem

m8 – mate

h8 – hate

2morro – tomorrow

2day – today

gr8 – great

o – oh

cmon – come on

dnd – do not disturt

plz – please

woo – you

ima – I am/im going to

Smileys:

xD – lol

xP – laughing and tongue sticking out

Dx – gosh

:3 - friend/love

:P – tongue sticking out

xO – oh for god sake

:o – shocked face

>:-) – evil smile

>:-( - angry

:@ - angry

x| - shh

:\ - freaked out

o.O – what the

O.O – WHAT

o.o – staring

:) – happy

:( - sad

:D – really happy

^^ - pleased

^^) – smile

-.-  - a bit annoyed

:c) – big nose

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rainbow Lucky Charms