BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 30, 2011

SULLY IS BACK

George-Sully is back!

And he's just hacked me! Ever since I dumped him, he's been pure evil to me. He even confessed. [Click to enlarge image]
Luckily, I was on my back-up user as well which I'm Friends with all my Friends on Sam. If that makes sense lol... anyway he's just a gay retard... but here's Rockingirl11 with the whole story of what was said:
Well I was online and then he said I'M NOT SAM I'M GEORGE SULLY! Cos i asked him r u a hacker So I just said OJJ Phewww Cos i was stressed he was hacking u Then he said I'm done with this one now I'm hacking someone else or somet like that Then he just logged of and I didn't know whether i  should report him or just say GET OFF. It was weird.

Thanks for that Rockingirl!!!

Anyway unfortunately, I got so startled, that I got locked out on my back-up user... I wasn't meant to.
I wasn't meant to use that foul language, but I was mortified! Lol sorry about that. At least my Sammy wammy is un-harmed ;D

[Click to enlarge images]

Fortunatley no-one was hacked after. Exept for Luuh... the poor little thing.


If you are involved in a being-hacked-situation, here are some do's and don'ts:

DO:

  • Report them immediately.
  • Check you're given gifts and see if there are any gifts given to someone you didn't actually give to
  • Ask people what the hacker said
  • Ask for a full review
  • Check your Friends and see if they were spoken to rudely/foully

DON'T:

  •  Tell the hacker you're reporting them, otherwise they might do something worse back.
  • Be rude to the hacker.
  • HACK THEM BACK!! DEFO NOT!
Please report him and follow the Dos and donts above.

Bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rainbow Lucky Charms