BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, November 11, 2011

Im Locked out...

GRR!! im locked again!! and why? because Stooooooopid msp think its bad to ask people to try and get 2 shoes bak on X fac! Sometimes u RLLY piss me off msp... I mean, even read my and EllieKings's convo:

EllieKing    : On Your account sam It says lol hazz
EllieKing    : !? x
Me    : i know... then i logged out and 2day i found out i was locked... xO
EllieKing: Ikr I was locked for 3 days once and now im on ma last warning!
Me    : i am too...
EllieKing: Im worried! :3
Me    : i was on my last warning last time... Im worried because this time im locked for A WHOLE WEEK
EllieKing: OMG! it says if Im bad I'll be locked out for lifee!
Me    : samee
Me    : its worrying mee
EllieKing: Same. I might make a new account and send all ma stuff to it.
EllieKing: But ive worked hard to be level 4! And youve worked hard to be level 7! Its unfair!
Me    : I KNOW!!
EllieKing: Think I might start dat new account in case!
Me    : Im thinking of doing that to... but to get all those friends back? Theres no way!!!! I have over 650 friends!!
EllieKing: Iniitt! And when you start you can only have 30 friends!
Me    : Exactly
EllieKing: Think I might mail ma 30 fav friends to add ma other account :| You might be one of dem ! :'D
Me    : LOL
Me    : Yaaaaay
EllieKing: Loool! We hardly talk except today but still :']
Me    : Innit

Me    : Olly?
EllieKing    : Lool! Might Do!

MSP are getting WAY too sensitive... my sisters sent an email to unlock me :']

Anyways molly (My bff irl) let me use her account until i get unlocked... her name on there is BexyGloss so add me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rainbow Lucky Charms